Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Let's Celebrate!

Hi,

This is my second card for the ongoing 30 Day Coloring Challenge by Kathy Racoosin . I wanted to make many cards for this challenge but I could only manage two until now. I'll try to come up with a few more for you guys soon :D 



This cute little girl is a digital image from Make it Crafty. I colored her using copic markers and ordinary markers on a watercolor paper (I need to buy a few more copics ;)


I used distress inks to  watercolor the background.


Hope you like it.


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
The Daily Marker:

ShoppingOurStash: Birthday ( I used watercolor paper and some ordinary markers to color from my stash)
CuteCardThursDay: One Layer.
InspirationDestination: Anything Goes.
WordArtWednesday: Anything Goes.
LittleMissMufferChallenges: Anything Goes.





7 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, fun bright colors, and a super sweet creation. Thanks so much for stopping by to link up your darling card in our challenge this week. I'm so grateful to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sub, what a fantastic card. I love your colouring and layout. Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Zub, I didn't see the computer had changed the spelling of your name before I hit post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card - not sure you need more Copics as this looks perfect to me! So glad to have found you at Word Art Wednesday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great this is such a sweet card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute, pretty colours!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete