Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fairy Wishes!

Hello Friends!  This is my second post of the day for My Favorite Things Challenge No.4, Make and Mail as I have made this card for my 4 year old niece's birthday but will be posting it in a week :) She absolutely adores unicorns. Hope she likes this card too :D :D 

The unicorns are colored with copic markers and the beautiful background is made with distress ink. The dies I have used are from MFT. I have bought them recently and will be using them a lot :)

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:








2 comments:

  1. Simply awesome card. I'm sure your niece will love it. Thanks for sharing with us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Freinds this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!


    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete