Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Magical!

Hello friends! Today I have this magical card to share with you . Its a shaker card with lots of colorful sequins.


The background is made using distress inks and I really enjoyed making it. The adorable pegasi are from Mama Elephant which I have stamped and die-cut. This is truly a versatile stamp set and I will be using it in many future birthday cards.


The pegasi and the castle are colored using copic markers and I used a white gel pen for a magical effect. Lastly, I decided to embellish the card with a few sequins on the background.

Hope u like it!!


Entering this card into the following Challenges:
SSSWednesdayChallenge: Party Time

CreativeCraftCottage: Anything Goes.
Jo'sScrapShack: Anything Goes.

3 comments:

  1. Its awesome card!
    Love it!
    Happy holidays! 🎄🎅⛄❄

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely magical from that fabulous background to the fun shaker element! Love the colors. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete