Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Baby Album!


Hello friends!!! Sharing my newest project, a baby album I completed today
 using the beautiful papers from Kaisercraft's 'Peekaboo Girl' collection.


         The cover is made with chipboard and I used white CS to make the inside. 




The album is 7.5 x 7 inch and is filled with pockets, inserts, tags and  photo mats :)

Here are a few closeups :

Handmade Rosette and Pockets with 12 months' tags.






More tags and Photo mats.

12 smaller photo mats for baby's first months.



Embossed pocket for tags and notes.





Hidden pockets :) 


The last page :) 






Hope you like it.


I would like to enter it into the following Challenges:

SSSMondayChallengeBlog: Monochrome.
Chocolate,coffeeandCardsChallenges: Bingo (I chose diagonally Distress,ppapers, Ribbon)
HidingInMyCraftroom: Summer colors.
TheCorrosiveChallengeBlog: Lots of Layers.
Avenue613,: Challenge#179 Anythig Goes.
CraftsGaloreEncoreChallenge Anything Goes.
NotJustCard: Anything Goes.
WordArtWednesday: Anything Goes.
RobynFetishChallengeBlog:BabyCards.
L'ilPatchOfCraftyFriends: Anything Goes.


9 comments:

  1. Oooh this is adorable and the rosettes look sooo cute
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely stunning!! You couldn't buy something this beautiful and amazing in a store!! The design and details are spectacular!! Wow!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This really blew me away! What a beautiful baby album. SO many gorgeous little details and papers! Thank you for sharing and thanks for joining us at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and colours and a great album for our challenge, many thanks for joining in with our Chocolate,Coffee&Cards challenge. Good luck
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautfiul Album, I have used this collection, it is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow---that is absolutely beautiful! Well done! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog~

    ReplyDelete
  7. How incredible your album is, Zubaida! I saw your project at 613 Avenue Create while looking at their next challenge - you are a winner! Gorgeous, soft, beautiful. Thank you for taking so many photos so I could see how you put this together. I am hopeful to begin scrapbooking in 2017, and learned so much from your designs and photographs. I also fell in love with your mother's card below. I have become your newest follower via Bloglovin'. My cards are not as pretty as yours, but I would love for you to visit my little blog if you have time. Thank you for inspiring me today, Zubaida. Crafty hugs, Donna {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! A gorgeous album - beautiful colours and so much detail. Love it!
    Hugs Fatima xx.

    ReplyDelete