Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Just for You!


Hello friends! Has been more than a month since I have posted on my blog as I had busied myself making personal projects for my family and also participated in Kathy Racoosin's 30 day coloring challenge. 

Anyways, I would like to share this shaker card with you which I made for Altenew's February Inspiration Challenge.


I was inspired by the color palette provided by the talented Debby Hughes.

I stamped 'Magnolias for Her' and colored the flowers with prisma color pencils using the no line coloring technique. The stem and vase are hand drawn and colored with copic markers.

For the shaker part of the card, I used vellum as I wanted the soft look and the flowers as the focal point of my card. The inside is filled with sequins.

Hope you like it.

Entering this into the following Challenges:

Altenew February Challenge.




6 comments:

  1. Ohh wow this a stunner ! your colouring, drawing the transparent look of vase just AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning!! The flowers look amazing!! I used these recently, too!! I love them and you've showcased them perfectly!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Top Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love your vase - love your card! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You did a wonderful job in coloring those flowers! That is enchanting! Thank you for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete